Walt Disney World Resort
If you need assistance booking any of these discount Disney offers or help planning your 2018 or 2019 Walt Disney World vacation, please click here to request a quote!
Explore six enchanted lands of one-of-a-kind attractions, never-ending enchantment and unforgettable moments in the place where storybook fantasy becomes everyday reality!
A few “must dos” at Magic Kingdom:
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – An exciting family coaster that’s part adventure, part fantasy!
- Enchanted Tales with Belle – Become part of the “tale as old as time” with Belle and Lumière in this one-of-a-kind immersive storytelling character interaction! It’s pure Disney magic!
- The Magic Kingdom Mountain Range – Individually, they are referred to as Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad but together they make up the ultimate trio of classic thrills!
- Haunted Mansion – 999 grim grinning ghosts are just “dying” to meet you in this creepy kooky, altogether fantastic experience!
- Pirates of the Caribbean – Discover hidden treasures, fend off enemies and join Captain Jack on an adventure.
- Wishes! Nighttime Spectacular – It’s a spectacular story told through music, lighting and the most impressive fireworks. The show is so big only the sky can hold it!
Epcot is a place for kids and adults alike to explore imagination and world wonders– from around the world and under the sea to far reaches of the galaxy and beyond. Plus, spectacular festivals add even more fantastic food, drinks, and entertainment. It is truly unlike anywhere else in the universe.
A few “must dos” at Epcot:
- Soarin’ – Glide effortlessly above snow-capped peaks, breathtaking bodies of water, soar over the Eiffel Tower, and more!
- Test Track – Buckle up for a thrill! Create your own virtual custom-concept vehicle and then put your design to the test on the exhilarating hills, hairpin turns, and lightning fast straightaways of the Test Track circuit!
- World Showcase – Take in the tastes, sights, and sounds of the world! Eat, drink and explore 11 glorious counties in one day!
- Frozen Ever After – Sail on an ancient Norwegian vessel around the wondrous wintery world of Frozen!
- Illuminations: Reflections of Earth – Every night, the Epcot skies explode as lasers and fireworks glitter, gleam and glow in musically synchronized splendor. It is a fitting finale to your day of fun!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Action takes center stage at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, where you step inside the fabulous worlds of movies, television, music and theater.
A few “must dos” at Hollywood Studios:
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – From the harrowing heights of the 13th floor to the dizzying depths of another dimension, you’ll scream up and down on a runaway elevator!
- Star Tours – Hop aboard a Starspeeder 1000 to wherever the Force might lead you!
- Rock ‘N’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith – Get set for the ultimate rock ‘n’ roll road trip! Hop aboard a super-stretch limo and get launched from 0 to 60 mph in a flash!
- Toy Story Mania – Woody, Buzz and the gang cheer you on as you ride through 4D midway games inspired by Disney Pixar’s Toy Story films.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
At the wildest Walt Disney World Theme Park of them all, discover one breathtaking experience after another, exploring attractions and shows amid amazing creates! With more than 250 different species of animals, the Animal Kingdom provides both education and enjoyment to visitors.
- Kilimanjaro Safaris – Watch out for elephants, lions, antelope, hippopotamus, cheetahs and more on your “two week” safari around the breathtaking savanna! Tip: The animals are most active first thing in the morning and right before dusk!
- Finding Nemo The Musical – Oscar winners Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez (Disney’s Frozen) wrote songs for this spectacular musical production that brings Finding Nemo to life with larger than life puppetry and a splashy cast!
- Expedition Everest – Watch out for the Yeti on this thrilling high speed coaster!
- Festival Of The Lion King – Timon, Pumbaa and their friends join a multitalented cast for a high-energy celebration of The Lion King!
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
A tropical paradise emerging from a furious, fabled storm, with a spouting shrimp boat as its landmark, fun-filled flumes, a lazy river, kids’ fun and one of the largest wave pools around at its heart.
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
Legend has it that a freak snowstorm hit Florida and a ski resort was built, but it melted warmly into some of the fastest, longest downhill thrills under the sun–with lots of fun for grown-ups and kids alike!