Explore the old-world charm of Europe or the arctic allure of Alaska. Sail away to the colorful Caribbean or the Bahamas. Our Disney Cruise Line experts stand ready to answer your questions as they guide you through the booking and planning process!
Special Military rates are available to all active duty and retired U.S. military personnel (or their spouse*), including U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve and U.S. Department of Defense personnel. Active and retired members (or spouse) of the U.S. military must provide valid identification at time of check-in. This offer is limited to a maximum of 1 stateroom per military member (or spouse), per sailing. Activated members (or spouse) of the U.S. National Guard or the U.S. Army Reserve must also show active duty orders (active duty papers must be dated as of January 1st of the previous year to qualify).
*Active duty or retired military personnel and 100% permanently disabled veterans do not have to travel as long as their spouse has a valid military ID.
Contact us today for available discounted sailings!
Calling all Florida residents! Take Disney Cruise vacation to the Bahamas or the Caribbean during select dates and save. Contact us for more details!
Key benefits of planning your Disney Cruise with Be Our Guest Vacations
Team BOGV wants to make your cruising dreams come true!
- We help you get the most out of your Disney Cruise Experience!
- We can help you book the perfect stateroom and itinerary.
- You’ll receive an “On Board Credit” for booking with us!
- Receive extensive tips from a Disney Cruise Line expert!
- We can assist with booking your excursions and adult dining.
Embark on an award-winning vacation experience unlike any other when you set sail with Disney!
Here’s what’s included in the price of your cruise:
- Enchanting Entertainment: Delight in Broadway-caliber musicals, lively deck parties and fireworks at sea (fireworks on most cruises).
- Spacious Staterooms Designed for Families: extra space and storage, sitting area, and split bath to allow more people to get ready at the same time.
- Disney’s Private Island: Relax in paradise with beach chairs, umbrellas, waterslides and a buffet lunch (on most Bahamian and Caribbean cruises).
- Food: Breakfast, lunch and dinner is included in the price of your cruise!
- Upscale Rotational Dinner: Each evening, you, your tablemates and servers will rotate to a different restaurant. As you rotate, the same wait staff—who know your preferences—will serve you each night while you get to experience the unique atmosphere of each restaurant.
- Room Service: 24-hour room service is included in the price of your cruise.
- Imaginative Youth Clubs: Play in themed clubs for every age, staffed by specially trained Disney counselors.
- Nightclubs & Lounges: Discover adults-only areas that include a variety of bars and pubs.
- Pools & Recreation: Splash it up in freshwater pools and waterslides at sea.
- Click here to book your cruise with Be Our Guest Vacations!