Explore the old-world charm of Europe or the arctic allure of Alaska. Sail away to the colorful Caribbean or the Bahamas. Our Disney Cruise Line experts stand ready to answer your questions as they guide you through the booking and planning process!
25% off prevailing rates by booking Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category VGT) aboard the Disney Dream:
4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida on January 14, 2019
Call upon historic Nassau for a day of shopping, sightseeing or water park fun at Atlantis Aquaventure. Head to Castaway Cay—our own piece of paradise in the Bahamas—where games, watersports and private beaches await. Back onboard, soak up Broadway-quality shows, enchanting themed dining, delightful deck parties and activities for the whole family.
$948 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $66 per person not included.
20% off prevailing rates by booking Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category VGT) aboard the Disney Magic:
4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami, Florida on January 30, 2019
Set sail for Castaway Cay—Disney’s private island paradise—where you can feast on barbecue fare and enjoy watersports, beach games and even more fun in the sun. Balmy breezes and white-sand beaches await in ports of call while onboard excitement for the whole family is always on deck—a pirate party with fireworks at sea and Broadway-quality shows to themed dining and movie screenings.
$752 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $90 per person not included.
20% off prevailing rates by booking Oceanview Category with Restrictions (Category OGT) aboard the Disney Wonder:
7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan on January 27, 2019
Call upon charming ports of call where white-sand beaches and an intriguing blend of cultures are waiting for you to explore. A day or 2 at sea grants you time to enjoy the onboard fun your Disney cruise ship has to offer, while your home port of San Juan, Puerto Rico will provide you with an array of sightseeing opportunities.
$1,267 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $89 per person not included.
20% off prevailing rates by booking Inside Category with Restrictions or Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category IGT and VGT) aboard the Disney Wonder:
7-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Galveston, Texas on December 7 and December 14, 2018
Celebrate the season on the high seas with winter wonderland décor, holiday parties and festive activities for the whole family on select sailings from November through Christmas. You’ll also call upon Disney Castaway Cay, our private island—decked out just for the holidays—and sun yourself on white-sand beaches in tropical ports of call.
December 7, 2018: $1,365 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $90 per person not included. (Note: IGT)
December 14, 2018: $2,016 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses of $92 per person not included. (Note: VGT)
20% off prevailing rates by booking Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category VGT) aboard the Disney Wonder:
7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego, California on April 21, 2019
Visit an eclectic variety of Mexico’s hottest ports of call on a week-long cruise packed with first-rate live shows, themed pools, youth clubs, signature dining and beyond.
$2,093 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $126 per person not included.
Important Details on Inside Category with Restrictions, Oceanview Category with Restrictions and Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category IGT, OGT and VGT)
Valid for new bookings only
Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable.
Full legal names of all Guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed.
Specific stateroom will be assigned at a later time, based on availability.
Disney Cruise Line is proud to honor US military women and men. Contact us for your special rates!
Calling all Florida residents! Take Disney Cruise vacation to the Bahamas or the Caribbean during select dates and save. Contact us for more details!
Contact us today for pricing and availability!
Key benefits of planning your Disney Cruise with Be Our Guest Vacations
Team BOGV wants to make your cruising dreams come true!
- We help you get the most out of your Disney Cruise Experience!
- We can help you book the perfect stateroom and itinerary.
- You’ll receive an “On Board Credit” for booking with us!
- Receive extensive tips from a Disney Cruise Line expert!
- We can assist with booking your excursions and adult dining.
Embark on an award-winning vacation experience unlike any other when you set sail with Disney!
Here’s what’s included in the price of your cruise:
- Enchanting Entertainment: Delight in Broadway-caliber musicals, lively deck parties and fireworks at sea (fireworks on most cruises).
- Spacious Staterooms Designed for Families: extra space and storage, sitting area, and split bath to allow more people to get ready at the same time.
- Disney’s Private Island: Relax in paradise with beach chairs, umbrellas, waterslides and a buffet lunch (on most Bahamian and Caribbean cruises).
- Food: Breakfast, lunch and dinner is included in the price of your cruise!
- Upscale Rotational Dinner: Each evening, you, your tablemates and servers will rotate to a different restaurant. As you rotate, the same wait staff—who know your preferences—will serve you each night while you get to experience the unique atmosphere of each restaurant.
- Room Service: 24-hour room service is included in the price of your cruise.
- Imaginative Youth Clubs: Play in themed clubs for every age, staffed by specially trained Disney counselors.
- Nightclubs & Lounges: Discover adults-only areas that include a variety of bars and pubs.
- Pools & Recreation: Splash it up in freshwater pools and waterslides at sea.
- Click here to book your cruise with Be Our Guest Vacations!